Chocolate Walnut Brownies
These brownies taste so delicious and indulgent, that it’s hard to believe that they are lower in fat than most other brownie recipes! To ensure a moist, nutty flavour, try not to overbake the brownies by keeping constant watch while in the oven and using a skewer to test every 10 minutes.
- 250g Dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 180g Butter
- ½ tsp Instant Coffee
- ½ cup Water
- 1½ cups White Wings Plain All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 ½ cups Sugar
- 1 cup Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 3 (59g) Eggs, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC conventional or 160ºC fan-forced. Grease and line a 22x22cm square slice pan with baking paper, allowing paper to overhang the edges of the pan.
2. Melt chocolate, butter, coffee and water in a saucepan over low heat until smooth.
3. Combine sifted flour, cocoa, sugar and walnuts in a large mixing bowl. Add chocolate mixture and eggs, then stir well. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
4. Bake for 40 minutes. Allow to cool in a pan for 15 minutes before using the overhanging baking paper to lift out onto a wire cooling rack. Once cool cut into 20 slices. Dust with Icing sugar once cooled.
Classic Layered Chocolate Cake Are you looking for the best chocolate cake recipe? With its tall and fluffy layers and rich and creamy chocolate buttercream frosting, there’s no need to look any further. Preparation 10 Minutes Cook 50 Minutes...
Double Chocolate Cookie Sandwiches If you like chocolate cookies, you’ll love these double chocolate cookie sandwiches filled with a silky chocolate buttercream frosting. The soft and fudgy texture makes it an indulgent afternoon treat! Preparation...
Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes If you’re planning a kids’ party, these ice cream cone cupcakes are a perfect idea! The best part? They are very easy to make and will have everybody’s eyes lighting up when they see these fun treats. Preparation 30 Minutes...